Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Which Witch is Which? Stereogram for Chris and Xtom, among others

OK this image has two dots at the top.

For those who have trouble seeing stereograms try this.

Look at the two dots, relax your eyes, and try to look slightly behind the two dots.

If you can merge the two dots into three, you're there. Without losing that focus slowly move your eyes down onto the image.

Does this work?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brown Witch II.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	257.1 KB 
ID:	130879  

Default Re: Which Witch is Which? Stereogram for Chris and Xtom, among others

I tried the look past the finger trick and could blur one into two fingers. But I find it harder to do it with the screen, my eyes just want to focus on the screen and it's a bit of strain to try and "look past it". It's after midnight here at the moment so my eyes are tired anyway but I'll have another look tomorrow.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

I cannot achieve the coveted 3 dot phase. My brain gives me the choice of '2 sharp dots as nature intended', '2 blurry dots', 2 dots rapidly sliding into 4 dots and full-blown cross-eyed confusion'.

It's too late for me. Move ahead with your fancy 3D lives. I'll sit here in my little puddle of sad, comforting myself with the knowledge that you can't miss what you've never known.

Daughter just glanced at it over my shoulder and said, 'It's a big nosed witch surrounded by bats'

She was a good daughter, I'll miss her.

How I do it is, I put my face around 15 inches from the screen and don't try to focus, the same way when I just gaze, stare off into space. I stay like this and let my brain do 'its thing' until, lo and behold, some depth and shapes in the stereogram start to appear. I still give it a moment until there's even more definition and only then do I start to focus on the 3D shapes and explore the image. If I try to focus too soon, everything turns flat again.

Witchy women with bats in her belfry. Like it, Gar4y.