So every once in a while, I check in to see if I cab help fellow Xara users and enthousiasts.
I use Xara every day and have alot of experience with it since it's first incarnation in 1994. (Bligh me, that's almost 27 years ago!)

Today I stumbled over a question about a pop-up screen when opening Xara. (https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ks-everything/)

I had a suggestion but when I wanted to post found the subject was closed! This, I never have experienced before in this forum. And I have serious doubt about it. For it blocks other users who may want to contribute.

The suggestion I wanted to make is clearing the cache and blocking Xara access to the Internet through the firewall. You might loose some functionality but at least you can work with your local projects.

Concerning the closure of threads; I strongly detest. IMHO this forum was created for helping other users and generally trying to get the most out of the product we love. It should be done in an open and relaxed atmosphere. Barring answers is not in that spirit.