Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is Panorama Studio included with Xara Designer Pro?

Am I wrong or wasn't Panorama Studio included when I purchased Xara Designer Pro X? I have a new client interested in a website that contains virtual tours. From the Help menu, there's a menu choice to download the Content Installer and Panorama Studio, but the installer quits and says I have to buy Designer Pro X (which I already own).
    Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Is Panorama Studio included with Xara Designer Pro?

we [well me anyway] have no idea which version of designer pro you are using, as you don't say in your profile, and they are all called 'Xara Designer Pro X'

panorama studio came with some program versions and since you have the download link then it looks like it did with yours... but the bad news is, if your version is an update service version and your update service has lapsed then it is too late... you are likely getting the message because you should have downloaded it whilst the service was active, and now you will have to renew [buy again] to access it...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Version 18. Active. I renewed before the update service lapsed.

good news is it should work .. but obviously still bad news that it does not and I can only guess at why that is; it worked in version 18.5 for me... all i can suggest is:

if you have any magix popup disabling measures as mentioned on these forums eneable, disable them; if your service is active then that is unlikely though ?
    go to your magix account and make sure that your version 18 is correctly registered
    contact magix support for help
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks.