Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How can I make my grid subdivisions larger/more visible?

Hello

I am using a 4K screen and the subdivisions of the grid are almost invisible. Is there any way to make it more visible? - i.e. larger!
    The problem is worse at certain zoom levels, at which point the grid shrinks down to literally ONE pixel - in effect that is now totally invisible!

Thanks

J

Default Re: How can I make my grid subdivisions larger/more visible?

I've no answer here Shipen but I find exactly the same if I'm using the mould tool, I cant see any 'blobs' whatsoever.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

it's probably a consequence of the Hi DPI [aka '4K'] Display Support - some things the support does not reach/cover so they fade away and sulk are at the wrong resolution and get lost to view
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    I've no answer here Shipen but I find exactly the same if I'm using the mould tool, I cant see any 'blobs' whatsoever.
    Yes, the grid is 1x1 pixels and all the controlling lines are 1 pixel thick, and as you say there are no blobs at the end of them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	delme-mould02.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	130771

Can any of us be bothered to report this sort of thing to Xara... or do you think that they will have picked up this sort of thing?

I'm not too sure how much Xara listen to their customers.

J

With Robs departure I fear it will almost silent!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

We hit this issue ages back, https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...Pro-Mould-Tool.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat