Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!! Need to publish my website - XARA ONLINE

Hello All!

I recently upgraded to Xara Pro X 18.5. I was given a free year of XARA online hosting. I am currently trying to register with xara online using the coupon code they provided me, however every time I try to submit all my personal details I get the same error over and over again. This is the message I keep getting: An unknown error occurred. Please try again later. I double and triple-checked my entries over and over again. If anyone can give me any guidance on this I would be truly appreciative. I am almost in tears, I have a deadline on my research project that I am just about to upload to the corresponding website. PLEASE HELP!!!!
    IP

Default Re: NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!! Need to publish my website - XARA ONLINE

Sorry to hear, the best you can do on this is raise it directly with Magix who host Xara Online.

Acorn

I have tried the process through https://www.xara-online.com/us/shop.110.html with no issue (apart from stopping before paying):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara Online Forms.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	185.4 KB 
ID:	130756

If desperate, just pay the asking price and chase up Magix for a refund; it is usually quite obliging.
    Last edited by Acorn; 05 October 2021 at 09:39 PM.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Default Re: NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!! Need to publish my website - XARA ONLINE

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Sorry to hear, the best you can do on this is raise it directly with Magix who host Xara Online.

Acorn

I have tried the process through https://www.xara-online.com/us/shop.110.html with no issue (apart from stopping before paying):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara Online Forms.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	185.4 KB 
ID:	130756

If desperate, just pay the asking price and chase up Magix for a refund; it is usually quite obliging.
    Hi Acorn,

Thanks for responding. I finally found the company email on Facebook! I am really surprised at how hard it is to find a way to actually submit a ticket to MAGIX. The support pages had me going around in circles. Waiting to hear back from them. Thank you for taking the time to send the link and the screenshots.

Best,
    Mandi
    IP