Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Again it is happening

So way back other pople too including myself have had images or text uploaded not appear recent, in this recent case it is not even the right bitmap but on chrome it only shows that, the other browesers are fine.
    I am starting to think, this has nothing to do with the servers but rather with xara and chrome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chrome.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	130659   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	edge.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	130662  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	firefox.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	130661  
    IP

Default Re: Again it is happening

behzad, it's unfair to throw it at us like this.

Is the end delivery to be a web page?
    The Edge one implies there are more badges above and under.

How are the badges built up?
    As shown, all could be from text and boxes alone, apart from the person in the jacuzzi.
    Again, Edge implies a curve on the bottom fragment.

Have you used any Image Filenames?

May we have sight of the design file?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    apart from the person in the jacuzzi.
    Took me a moment.
    IP

It is individual png pictures. All that text within each is just one png image. The orange edge is part of the graphic of a menu on the same page. I did not use image tags on none of these. Sorry I was in a rush and my initial post was not clear. I can not share the link due to clients wish, but I can do so in the pm if you wish. As you can see the graphic I done below on the menu is showing up instead of the award but only in chrome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	130663  
    IP

Sorry, I am still guessing here.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Okay Behzad, PM'ed you and looked at the site. Everything is fine and as expected on FF, Edge & Chrome so I can only suggest it's your Chrome cache or your hosts servers cache that's not clearing properly.

I'd suggest you give your images names, that way images don't get renumbered filenames which can lead to your issues. In fact all the 16 awards could be created as a single image, reducing the load on the server rendering the site and only needing one image name
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Ok Egg, thank you for the headsup, good idea for grouping them and naming them.
    IP

Chrome does sometimes lose the plot. Doing a reset in Chrome usually resolves the problem
    IP

Thank you actionit, but how am I going to tell this to people who use chrome and come to see the website? I am not ready to reset my chrome. It will change a ton of customization that I have done and I do not want to start again knowing it will happen in the future.
    IP

A year or so ago, Chrome refused to bow down to CTRL+F5 and a manual clearing of the cache was required. The issue was resolved and CTRL+F5 magically began working again. I don't have Chrome on my machine, so the following is a guide only. Hop into Settings > Privacy > Choose What to Clear and empty the image cache, no need to clear cookies, history etc.
    IP