Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default creating sub-folders in Xara

Arch-Med1 recently asked me in a PM the following question leading from a video I did re sub-folders.

Good Day Sir,

I am doing the very same thing your Sub-Site Youtube video shows and I found it very informative.

If I may ask, for the sub-site pages, how were the Web Properties and Page Properties entries set up on each page, and how was the Publish To Web (I would be using the Xara publisher and my own host) set up when the Subfolders were published to when an individual page had to be published to the folder?

Was the .xar file published to a folder in the "Properties" subfolder, into an existing folder saying "Prop 1", or was the .xar document named "Prop 1" and the folder was created in the "Properties" sub folder?

Thank you.

Arch-Med1.
    I've informed him PM's are not the best way forward. If I answer him on a PM only he may glean some knowledge and it's far better to post on the TG Forum where others may also be able to benifit from the answer.

I'm not 100% sure of his question but perhaps a couple of screen grabs of the Xara publish option may help.

P.S. Can a mod move this to the correct forum please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	130620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	130621  

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host