Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Drop down (popup layer) Menu has become unreliable

The failure of the drop-down/popup layer menus to work was my fault. I had done a lot of copying and pasting and applying repetition to the menu items in each of the 30 or so alphabetical song files and had obviously failed to apply the repetition in this case. The popup layer menu_L1 was present for every song but it took me a while to realise that all these layers were empty except for the first one.

Apologies to anyone whose time I've wasted but I don't think the original problem could be put down to the same reason. A popup would work sometimes and not others.

I've learnt some useful stuff from members on this thread so I'm off now to change all the audio files - I may be some time.

Many thanks for all the help.
    Ian
    IP

Default Re: Drop down (popup layer) Menu has become unreliable

Ian, you have established your worth through your doggedness and patience.
    Especially when you are willing to admit even a small mistake that will have claimed many more, unheard.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP