Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can't upload Web fr om..

..Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 18.5.0.62892. With all previous versions of Xara I've had that ability through the file menu; preview and published. This newer version does not seem to have the ability and I don't understand. I may have to go back to an older version. Thoughts appreciated.
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Default Re: Can't upload Web fr om..

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGilbert View Post
    ..Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 18.5.0.62892. With all previous versions of Xara I've had that ability through the file menu; preview and published. This newer version does not seem to have the ability and I don't understand. I may have to go back to an older version. Thoughts appreciated.
    GuG, your document needs to be set up as a Web document: Utilities > Options > General > Document editing > Document type: Web document.
    At least in v10, it does.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

It is set as a Web document. Do you think I need to redownload?

It is set as a Web document. Do you think I need to redownload?
    Run as administrator before anything else.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

GUG, a follow-up on your progress would hlp.

Acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    GUG, a follow-up on your progress would hlp.

Acorn
    I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but my wife is extremely ill. I'm still working on it. I think it's my app. It wants to display full page and not 100%. I've not quite figured out what I have set up incorrectly. I've followed your instructions; don't quite have it.

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but my wife is extremely ill. I'm still working on it. I think it's my app. It wants to display full page and not 100%. I've not quite figured out what I have set up incorrectly. I've followed your instructions; don't quite have it.
    GUG, thank you for letting us know. Best hopes on your Wife's recovery.

Acorn

Yes GG wishing your wife a full recovery.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks MUCHO cuys. That means a lot to me.