Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default I Know I'm doing something wrong..

..but I can't figure out what. Some pages in my site are showing up small, not full size, and I don't have a clue as to what I've triggered to make it that way. It has never happened this way before. www.eclecticarbor.com If there are any thoughts as to what I may be doing it will be appreciated. Thanks
    Xara Designer Pro
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Default Re: I Know I'm doing something wrong..

Pages, near as I can tell show up same size. Try forcing a reload of the pages Ctrl + F5.

There is a link at the top of the home page View My Stats that probably should not be there. And I think you could simplify the navigation by having buttons instead of some buttons and some linked graphics.

Also check to see if you have 'Auto Fit All Objects' ticked. If so, deselect it...
    File > Page Options > Page Size (tab) > Auto-Fit To Page (button)

GuG, sorry but this will be harsh.

Your site is broken.
    You have "Under Construction" on display.
    You have published to the vendor live site area.

Pull it quickly.

TGers can then work with you if you publish to a sub-site without spoiling the vendor's reputation.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks all. the help is greatly appreciated. More than you know.

Acorn, we are the vendor; have been working on the site for some time between medical issues. I don't have a reputation anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGilbert View Post
    Acorn, we are the vendor; have been working on the site for some time between medical issues. I don't have a reputation anyway.
    GuG, I hold you in regard!

Even a selfie needs a ta-da moment so share with us by all means but wow the public when it is gleaming.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat