Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Does Xara have a Smart Fill like Corel Draw?

That said, if I had such a macro, surely pressing it would be faster than a lot of menu calls or key presses?
    One of the features that I (remember) miss most from Corel Draw was Ctrl + R. Which would repeat the previous series of actions. It was incredibly useful.

I asked for this feature for years from Xara. My guess is that if it were easy and/or possible, we would have that feature.

And in the early years, Xara was incredibly fast. The code was tight. But as the program has aged and has grown tremendously in file size, it has slowed down considerable. It seems many of the newer features take a toll on the program and make certain older features not work, or not work as efficiently.
    IP

Everything from Post#6 on have a measure of truth but not directly relevant to the ask. Raise a separate Thread if you wish to contribute something fresh and insightful.

tl;dr - Xara doesn't have an intersection fill.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

sadicus may well know the way you have to do it in xara, but just hoping there was a way that they had missed

when sledger was admin here I used to use the analogy of tortoise and hare - hare fast rendering does not mean the actual project will be be completed faster, there is far more to it than that; he never seemed to see the point, but I am sure you do

Raise a separate Thread if you wish to contribute something fresh and insightful
    and have it ignored... maybe not
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP