Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Repeated problem with Form arclab ... (uninteresting problem for No arclab users)

google translate ..

Repeated problem with Form arclab ...

I have 2 projects with the same problem and I am desperate.

In one I have solved it, but no idea how or why ... As soon as I try to make a change ... it "explodes"

I always have problems trying to implement the mobile version (the same) .... It does not work if I put it in the same html as the PC version .... (!!!?! ¿?!)

If I want to put two different forms ... it is already a lottery that works (but I did not know how (https://www.neoclick.es/1/) A standard form and another "we will call you"

In another project, (https://www.armariosikono.es/1/) I try to repeat the same form in different layers, (but in the same html), but it doesn't work (it only works in the 1st Dressing Room Banner).
    Since they read the same php file, I create 2 different forms (although I need 5 for the 5 banners, to see if it works) to generate different php files, but neither ... (that it does not work with this is very strange to me)

I read on the arclab page that there is an agreement with xara ... but on her page I can't find anything ...

Is there someone to control?

Although the program seems very good to me ... implementing it in the project is hell ... (I do not rule out doing something very wrong ...)

Thanks in advance

PS: I guess it wasn't the forum to ask for help ... but I no longer knew where to ask ...
    IP

Default Re: Repeated problem with Form arclab ... (uninteresting problem for No arclab users)

Forms will fails if in both Main and Variant where the form is referenced by an HTML ID.
    There is no simple way round it, it is the way Xara has set up variants.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Default Re: Repeated problem with Form arclab ... (uninteresting problem for No arclab users)

rhdpre, I am sure you must be away and not attending to your two projects that are "desperate".

Have you bothered to follow the instructions in https://www.arclab.com/en/webformbui...designer.html?
    It directly address Xara Web Designer and Variants:
    Website Variants
    If the web page consists of several variants for mobile devices, simply repeat the above step for each variant or copy the widget and paste it into the other page variants.
    You can use the same form (php) file for all page variants or you can also use a separate form (with a different filename), for example with a smaller font size or a different layout. The form is displayed exactly as you see it in Web Form Builder.
    Nothing seems particularly complicated.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP