Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default One of my pages won't display anything

I need a little help here guys. One of my pages on the Mobile variant of my website won't display anything except a white screen. Any ideas what's going on here??
    Here is the particular page from my website that has the problem:
    https://www.glenndelaune.com/boss-patches.htm

Default Re: One of my pages won't display anything

My guess is the missing content might be on a different layer than MouseOff.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    My guess is the missing content might be on a different layer than MouseOff.
    +1

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

no it looks like it's all there:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boss page.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	130592
    Last edited by glenndelaune; 07 September 2021 at 04:33 PM. Reason: upload

It might be you have a placeholder with the following code
    Code:
    <div id="my-store-64655158"></div>
    <div><script data-cfasync="false" type="text/javascript" src="https://app.ecwid.com/script.js?64655158&data_platform=code" charset="utf-8"></script><script type="text/javascript"> xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=grid(30,3) list(60) table(60)","categoryView=grid","searchView=list","id=my-store-64655158", "defaultCategoryId=118138386");</script></div>

<div>
    <script data-cfasync="false" type="text/javascript" src="https://app.ecwid.com/script.js?64655158&data_platform=code&data_date=2021-09-02" charset="utf-8"></script><script type="text/javascript"> xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=grid(30,3) list(60) table(60)","categoryView=grid","searchView=list","id=my-store-64655158");</script>
    There seems to be a </div> missing.

( position and size: left:1px;top:340px;width:1119px;height:3506px; )

Yup that was it. You guys are so helpful any time I need it. Thank you so much. Can I ask one more question if I may?? If I wanted to totally remove the Mobile Variant from my website, is that possible without it affecting the main desktop version??

Quote Originally Posted by glenndelaune View Post
    Yup that was it. You guys are so helpful any time I need it. Thank you so much. Can I ask one more question if I may?? If I wanted to totally remove the Mobile Variant from my website, is that possible without it affecting the main desktop version??
    Perfectly simple and would not affect the Main.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat