Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Very weird indeed

Hi folks seeking a solution and also a why it is happening. Local website for village hall seems to have a gremlin in it somewhere and I cannot for the life of me figure it out.
    Main site works fine but the variant at phone level seem to have developed a mind of their own. Thought it might have been the burger drop down menu so changed it to a contents page instead.

What is happening is that as a user scrolls down the page they are suddenly transported off to another page on the site. The complaint I had was regarding the booking page which before you can scroll down to fill in the booking form whisks you off to the diary page. There now appears to be a life inside the phone variant with the user being given an impromptu tour. Have checked for hidden links etc. but cannot find any invisible ones lurking

Help! any ideas
    Site: storridgevillagehall.com
    trial on phone would be appreciated.
    I also noticed whilst testing the variant on the desktop with google there was an inbuilt shuddering of the scroll bars.
    Cheers in anticipation of the sage advice

Ken

Default Re: Very weird indeed

Ken,

You have exported your site as a 'supersite' or with a transitional effect other than "website"- it could be "scroll". I could not see any reason why you would need to do that for your site - I would try export as "website" and retry.

I've seen this issue before with scroll and a mobile variant supersite.

Gary

Thanks Gary will check it out and get back with result. Sorry for delay in responding.

Ken

Yes Gary seems to have solved the problem with the variant. Unfortunately the upload (via FTP) now means that I have to upload all the files now showing as opposed to the two or three files from a supersite. But hey th eplus side is that the slowish loading of the site has now gone. Thanks for the help

Ken