Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Xara move domain

So with my Xara webspace I am allowed to move my domain. My question would be, what happens with email then?

Default Re: Xara move domain

The webspace Xara/Magix is offering does not AFIK offer email or most of the services one needs for a professional website.

It's fine for a small site for a church site of a personal website.

I could be wrong, see what they say on their website.

I thought so, anyways my business is down due to many factors outside of my control at the moment, I need some rest. My domain is with godaddy and I am forward domain to xara site. They just started cutting off people with free email accounts and now milking them for it. I am sick of greedy companies.

I think you should shop for other full service web hosting companies. You are a professional and need professional services and support. There are other smaller web hosting companies that will provide more support and services. Take some time and research your options. Think this through.

Dear Gary, I just came out of 5 years of being a full time caretaker, first to my mother and then dad who passed away few weeks ago. I am at this stage no where near thinking clear, debating in future to go back to design or just retire. It has been a very difficult few years, now my parents rest at peace and I need to take care of myself before thinking straight about my profession. I even right now do not care which direction Xara is going and that includes other softwares.

My condolences, behzad. It sounds like you're doing the right thing by taking back a step and giving yourself some time off to recover and reorient.

Thank you Boy.

behzad, I am sorry to hear of your lost ones. Retiring is an equally big transformation so waiting for a period of inward reflection will be your ultimate guide.

Your designs are your creations. You get pleasure in building them as they are a challenge. Support is always harder than planned so pick good customers and deliver designs you and they are proud of.
    The rest just follows.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn, thank you. You have been tremendously helpful on this forum. Without your help, I would have not acchived what I had done with Xara, specially in the web department.

Behzad, I'm very sorry to hear of your recent loss. However it is your time now. Just take your time, get your life back to considering what's important to you and don't close doors you don't need to.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host