Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Lightbulb Bell Curve Chart

The design file, Xara - Bell Curve.xar, uses a couple of Xara techniques to providing a different InfoGraphic presentation:

1. A Shape that is a Bell Curve - it can be stretched up/down & in/out and still maintains its style.
    2. The colours are set up as Colour Fills Stops in a Linear Fill so using Palette form Photo allows it to match into a website design.
    3. The Repeat pitch can be adjusted to reflect the mood you are after.
    4. The Data Values have been set up with a Xara SmartShape using Column Chart 10.
    5. Change the Bell Curve heights first then adjust the column height to equal the curves.

I hope you can use and develop this approach.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Bell Curve Chart

Interesting the way you soft group the bell curve with the column chart. I would never of thought to do that.

This approach could open up some creative ways to display data. I like the idea.

Ray