Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: tablet care

Looking for advice on graphire care/use. Got it yesterday but feels weird using it.Find it so difficult to change outline of an object.
    Right now I have 2 mice/mouses [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] pen and keyboard all working at the same time.Do I get rid of one mouse, if so which one?
    Thank You

Looking for advice on graphire care/use. Got it yesterday but feels weird using it.Find it so difficult to change outline of an object.
    Right now I have 2 mice/mouses [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] pen and keyboard all working at the same time.Do I get rid of one mouse, if so which one?
    Thank You

is when you leave your Graphire mouse (or pen) on the tablet and try to use the "normal" mouse...

Well, In the beginning it may be a little strange, but once you get used to it, you forget about the mice and use your pen for clicking, double clicking etc.

Fun in Xara is drawing a rectangle or square with the traditionnal black fill, selecting it and the with the shape tool start moulding it: dragging the contours, changing points from angled into round, adding points with double clicking... before you know you have a profile of a boxer or a dutchess, a dog or a dragon.

You will come to like your Graphire: it's a good tool. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Erik. I guess I'll use 2 mice and pen for now.
    My normal mouse works fine too.