Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This company required a logo that help to express their ability to send x-rays anywhere worldwide. I was told to not use the color green, as it's a color that reminds people of medical, medicine, and doctors. With that in mind the next best color I came up with is blue. The logo neded to be in full color for presentations, and yet easily broken-down into 1 & 2 colors for in office use and such. Personally, I thik this image is very simple, yet elegant and is very pleasing to look at.

Madalynne Crowe

www.hondamod2.com

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara-nighthawk-01.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	1949  
    -Madalynne-

This company required a logo that help to express their ability to send x-rays anywhere worldwide. I was told to not use the color green, as it's a color that reminds people of medical, medicine, and doctors. With that in mind the next best color I came up with is blue. The logo neded to be in full color for presentations, and yet easily broken-down into 1 & 2 colors for in office use and such. Personally, I thik this image is very simple, yet elegant and is very pleasing to look at.

Madalynne Crowe

www.hondamod2.com

-Madalynne-

I like the logo a lot, but how about trying an xrayed globe as per attachment? You would need to mess around with the continents some more to get the equator correct etc.
    Egg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I like the look you got going on there too! Your globe looks good. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

I had thought about the x-ray globe too, but then I decided to not go that route - now I can't remember why not. If I had thought of the same globe youpresented, I probley would have used it in one of the concepts.

I had decided to make the logo 2 color from the start. If I needed to, I would crete a 1 color version of it. I realize the artwork I presented was not ground breaking, but then the clients I got never went for that ...go figure... But rather, they would go for the simple, clean and elegant. So that's what I would tend to create. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Madalynne Crowe

www.hondamod2.com
    -Madalynne-