Dear Xara...

We have seen little development of introduced features for several releases now.

You web page, https://www.xara.com/eu/designer-pro/advanced/, paints a rosy picture but there are many tens of issues raised in this Forum that have still not been addressed.

I have decided to use this web page as a starting point.

The following are my observations that I am happy to elaborate with you on a point-by-point basis if the outcome is an improved product.

I am only looking at the General section in this Thread.

Acorn

ADVANCED FEATURES

Webpage
--- None of the Anchor Links work.

GENERAL
Online Editing & Collaboration with Xara Cloud
"And if it's a website you can re-publish it too. Perfect for collaborative editing, for commercial designers who want to give clients editing access, or for anyone who needs to edit their site remotely."
--- Xara Cloud is not fully capable of editing a website - no Layers, no Presentation steps, no Placeholders, ...

Speed
--- No mention of lessening speed with large documents (pages, text or repeat objects with links).

Direct Action Tools
--- Compromised with the introduction of SmartShapes that block access to sub-components.

Drag and Drop
Solid Object Editing
Anti-Aliasing
Zoom
Import and Export
PSD Support
Colour support
+++ Is good.

Charts & Graphs
--- Poor data management.
--- Smart Pie Chart 1-4 - all very good if you are interested in fruit; no means to alter Labels, add or delete segments! Of course, this could be just me.
--- Linechart01-04 - Seemingly negative values have not yet been invented.
--- Bar Chart 01-10 - a drag to zero destroys the Label. Zero is still a large blob area.
--- Column Chart 01-10 - have no respect for Theme Colours. Ditto for drags to zero. Deleting an inner bar is counter-intuitive.
Percentage Ring 01-07 - Accepts direct input of decimal entries but will not allow the decimal part to be retained. The removal of the % stops further adjustment. Text can be appended but adjustment melds the glyphs on top of each other.
Chart & Graph Widgets
--- a class apart! I do not want to pay a third party for enhanced Xara Cloud integration with limited Xara Pro+ support.

Undo/Redo
--- All is lost when the XDA is closed or the file saved.

The Content Catalog (a.k.a., The On-line Content Catalogue (OCC))
--- Fonts and Textures do not feature in the OCC.

SmartShapes & Table Support
--- These are a very awkward fit with the rest of the original Xara shape concepts, c.f., Text Inside.

Google Fonts
+++ Is good.

Font Awesome & Google Material Design Symbols
--- symbols need their Descriptions displayed.

Easy Object Alignment
--- Is confusingly different if 'Scale line widths' is enabled or not.

Linked stretching
---Few understand how to use this.

Shortcut key configuration
+++ Is good.

Multi-core processors & 64 bit version
--- fails to use Graphic Cards to any great effect
--- multi-core processing is limited.