Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Update Xara Designer Pro 18.5.0.62892

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    You confuse me, Acorn. Which changes that are listed in the March update for Pro+ are substantial? By the way, Smart Duplication was already in version 18.0.
    This is the marketing overview of the update history: https://www.magix.com/gb/photo-graph...tory/#c1363209

You confuse me, Acorn. Which changes that are listed in the March update for Pro+ are substantial? By the way, Smart Duplication was already in version 18.0.
    Boy, I had suggested that the updates from March on (a.k.a "page 18 on") were more substantial. Thank you about Smart Duplication.

My thrust is it ought not to be you, Intiostar or me to point out what we think the changes are.
    My take is Magix has bedded into two releases a year and tough if you renewal just prior to either.
    The offshoot is XDXP/XWDP will catch up with Pro+ at each release then lag for 6 months.
    Magix won't go subscription either as they repackage the Xara products with their own hooks each release, it would be too expensive for them.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I doubt it if they update the pdf manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Boy, I had suggested that the updates from March on (a.k.a "page 18 on") were more substantial. Thank you about Smart Duplication.
    You're right, I misread your post. I probably got confused because Smart Duplication was already included in v. 18.0.

Which changes that are listed in the March update for Pro+ are substantial?
    Now that I've read the release notes for 18.5 (https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ht=#post640484), I consider this a substantial update