Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Installing DP+

Default Installing DP+

I recently purchased, with my card, DP+ for our Men's shed with their email address etc.

The intention was for me to use to produce documents for them, having bought before I could install at the shed because overnight we are in strong lock down looks like for considerable time.

How can install it at home?

Peter

Default Re: Installing DP+

You can install 2 instances of Pro+.

Go to >>>Download Xara Cloud+<<< and use the same credentials as you did at the Mens Shed.

all you need are your login details for the xara.com account that you purchased it with

you can then download the program at home and activate it - activating pro+ does not require a key, only that you log on to your account

once installed it will activate automatically if you are already logged on to the account you purchased it with at xara.com; it will ask you to log on if you are not [you do not need to stay logged on once activated]

you will be able to do the same later at your other location
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks.
    I downloaded the trial version to my home computer before I decided to purchase for the shed.
    Following the above when running for first time I get an error message included 'Device already registered to pprewetts and can only use in demo mode if you want Request Membership or contact support', the latter does not work.
    If I click on Request Membership it sends and email to my home say click on Add Member another window opens says Work Space try to add member says I ned to update to cloud.
    As you can see I am confused which at my age anything is possible.

ah that does complicate things

if I understand correctly there are two accounts here, yours and a seperate one for the shed ?

if you want your home computer deregistered from your own account and registered to the shed account the only way I know is to ask xara to do this; you will need full credentials for both accounts
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks, have asked for help from Xara.