Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Nieuwe Website ruudsdroneflights

Hallo ik ben hier nieuw en mijn naam is Ruud.
    Ik heb zelf een eigen website in elkaar geknutseld en die wil ik hier ook even openbaar maken.
    Misschien zijn er onder jullie wel enkele die mij evt. suggesties kunnen geven voor evt verbeteringen c.q. aanpassingen?

Mij dank is alvast groot,
    Met vrgrt; Ruud

https://ruudsdroneflights.nl

(Via Google Translate:
    Hi I'm new here and my name is Ruud. I have put together my own website and I want to make it public here. Maybe there are some of you who might. can give suggestions for possible improvements or adjustments?)
    Last edited by gwpriester; 13 August 2021 at 05:38 PM.

Default Re: Nieuwe Website ruudsdroneflights

Hello!
    Nice website!
    I'd like to know how you managed to make that top blue banner appear when you scroll down the page. And to disappear when you scroll up.
    If you can explain or post a short downloadable demo here would be great. Thank you.

Of course, if anyone else know how to do this, I'd be happy to learn!

Default Re: Nieuwe Website ruudsdroneflights

@Antonium, sadly, the site in question is not a Xara design.

Are you after a Xara solution? If so raise a new Thread.
    The approach was not done particularly well but the principle would appear to be a trigger on scroll position to show/hide the second blue banner.
    A Xara design can approximate this with a trigger object.

The OP ought to have been pulled as it was a self-promoting, solitary first Post with no connection to any Xara products though Magix did get a mention.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat