Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: iframe problem. Can I load page at _top of iframe?

Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post
    Thanks Acorn for your kind offer but I've broken the back of the task and will be tinkering to correct mistakes and add material to the site. I've added a pdf icon to the song list as, in the long term, I intend to produce more permanent pdfs of the songs (as someone suggested way back).
    "you have picked up a lot of dead wood in your trips.
    The song list has unused ClassNames, XX-95Listing-95Author XX-95Listing-95Song, which have no CSS or JavaScript coding.
    I think them can all be purged."

This comment you made earlier has had me a little puzzled. I've no doubt in my magpie-like adopting others ideas that I have acquired a lot of unnecessary stuff but don't quite know how to access it to purge it.
    Ian
    Have a look in the Names Gallery.
    If there, delete them and test having first made a design file backup lest they are important.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: iframe problem. Can I load page at _top of iframe?

I'd looked in the Names Gallery and found nothing so I presumed I should be looking elsewhere.

Thanks again.
    Ian