Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Designer Pro+ - Powerpoint export problem

I have updated to the latest version, I am trying to export as a Powerpoint, so far so good.
    When I try to open the file in Powerpoint it is telling me the file is not recognised and wants to repair the file,
    I tried that and still no joy, there are some animations & videos in the file but this never happened before.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Ismiseweb; 05 August 2021 at 04:15 PM.

Default Re: Designer Pro+ - Powerpoint export problem

I've just thrown a couple of random XAR files to Export as PPTX - all seem fine.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I have moved this thread to the Xara Cloud forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismiseweb View Post
    I have updated to the latest version, I am trying to export as a Powerpoint, so far so good.
    When I try to open the file in Powerpoint it is telling me the file is not recognised and wants to repair the file,
    I tried that and still no joy, there are some animations & videos in the file but this never happened before.

Any ideas?
    Hi. Please contact us here https://www.xara.com/contact-us/ with the chat or email.

Team Xara