Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    On Lake Couchiching near Orillia, Ontario

Default Form seems to grow in length to exceed page limits

I have created a number of Google entry forms that are working well on my Xara website. However, I have encountered a problem with a longer form. Though I increase the size of the page and the placeholder (manually) the form appears to grow in length to exceed my page limit when published. I recognize that I am likely overlooking something simple

Here's the code for the desktop:
    <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRTpCDAxP4IdLJTWpK8WRiv-hM6qHOIQcCpr4GeP50D9rYvySQeBfWPRfB86yjt0BlXI4SfXP3 4De9X/pub?embedded=true"width=734 height=2300></iframe>

...and for the phone version:
    <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRTpCDAxP4IdLJTWpK8WRiv-hM6qHOIQcCpr4GeP50D9rYvySQeBfWPRfB86yjt0BlXI4SfXP3 4De9X/pub?embedded=true", width=460 height=2800> </iframe>

Thanks for your time and expertise!

Default Re: Form seems to grow in length to exceed page limits

Hi Windjamer,
    Testing your iframe links leads to a "Google Docs. Sorry the file you requested does not exist."
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi Windjamer,
    Testing your iframe links leads to a "Google Docs. Sorry the file you requested does not exist."
    Egg, if you eyeball the code you'll see TG has broken the code with a space. Remove that you you get access.

@Windjamer, the link you have provided is a GoogleDocs page and not a form.
    Both versions can use:
    Code:
    <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRTpCDAxP4IdLJTWpK8WRiv-hM6qHOIQcCpr4GeP50D9rYvySQeBfWPRfB86yjt0BlXI4SfXP34De9X/pub?embedded=true"width=100% height=100%></iframe>
    You just then change the Placeholder for best fit.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Egg, if you eyeball the code you'll see TG has broken the code with a space. Remove that you you get access.
    Toungue in cheek here:
    Obviously I should of spotted that instantly. How do you do so with such ease?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Toungue in cheek here:
    Obviously I should of spotted that instantly. How do you do so with such ease?
    Egg, long postings in bad stations. Years of practice. Attention to detail. A Classical education. Taught proper grammar.
    Some of the above but more probably having seen it before and remembering.

A fail in second guessing what the OP is doing.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

On Lake Couchiching near Orillia, Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Egg, long postings in bad stations. Years of practice. Attention to detail. A Classical education. Taught proper grammar.
    Some of the above but more probably having seen it before and remembering.

A fail in second guessing what the OP is doing.

Acorn
    I can certainly understand the "second-guessing" issue as I'm no coder. For some reason, the 100% scaling has not worked for me, while spec'ing the form and placeholder the same does the trick. You gentlemen put me on the right track (in an entertaining fashion, as usual). Thanks much for your assistance!