I think you have a web design talent, but have the wrong idea.

There is a purpose behind a website and that should be more important than anything else.

Animation can be engaging and it can be informative. On some sites it can be essential to illustrate some things.

The problem is that animation needs balance. Engaging can become distracting and it can damage the true purpose of the site.

In art sometimes artists leave empty space because they know that the empty space can be as important to their work as the part they make marks on. You'll also see art made in monochrome with only some parts in colour and often with a very limited palette.

It's the same with animation - less can be more. If you fill a page with animation, the animations will become the subject not the reason for the page being there - they distract attention and take away from the purpose of the page being there in the first place.

I hope you greatly reduce the amount of animation that you plan to do because then you will build a better website.

Do I like the animations - yes, but there are far too many of them, they take all my attention. When I see sites like these I realise it is usually a naive web designer showing off what they can do rather than the web designer doing the best for their client.

You are talented and my post is simply my opinion to make you think how animation and websites should work together.

Best wishes going forward.