Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Hi all

As some here may know I have recently moved across to the Mac OS environment. It’s early days but so far so good - super fast and smooth operation, slick interface, etc. It’s not been without some hair pulling and frustration though, mainly down to different keyboard shortcuts and getting to grips with things like ‘Finder’, the equivalent to Windows file explorer.

I’ve installed the Affinity apps and few other tools and resources, and now all setup for my new graphical adventure. I’m only a hobbyist, but I do have some grandiose ideas for the future! ;-)

Anyhow, I’m in the process of going through old Windows hard drives and came across a folder full of bitmap copies of .xar files. Some of the images were created solely for the monthly TG scribble challenge.

I still have my Windows laptop handy but to build up muscle memory, I’ll mostly be immersing myself in my new setup from now on. I'll still pop back for the monthly scribble challenge as that’s not app/platform specific, and probably post the odd (frog) photo or two! I also want to keep tabs on Ernie's Dürer drawing (hope he's ok with the terrible floods).

So without further ado, here are a few final fishy related doodles arranged in a grid format.

I'll raise a glass to you all. All the best and au revoir - bye for now!

Jono (Jon)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnails - small - low-quality.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	130185  
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022