Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug Soft-Grouping Contour Shapes - XPro+

Dear Xara...

Add an internal Contour to a Shape.
    Clone it.
    Soft-group both Contour Groups.

Bug - you now cannot remove the Soft-group.

You can remove the soft-grouping by soft-grouping a further non-contoured shape and then removing this soft-group.

You get the same snarl-up if you soft-group a single contoured shape.

You have the same mis-behaviour in XDXv17.1 and v18.0 so an early fix will be appreciated.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Soft-Grouping Contour Shapes - XPro+

How do you find this stuff lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    How do you find this stuff lol
    If you pay me, I'll fess up! If you pay me more, I'll do the same for your competitors' products.

Basically, I use the XDA, which I find wonderful, to the best of my capability and sometimes it falls short.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Still not fixed in Pro+ 21.6.0.63535 SL x64 Dec 6 2021.

Acorn