Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Main Website fine, but variant is not

Site created using Xara Template works fine on pc with all browsers, but phone variant is a mess. It shows template original images and copy, which I had deleted or over written, when I set up my website. What went wrong?

Default Re: Main Website fine, but variant is not

Can you provide a link? We can check it on a smart phone and confirm or not what is happening?

Website referred to is www.goldcanyonbnb.com Thanks

Phill, does it work in Preview and a local folder Export Website?
    If so, you published once before with the original template, you must be republishing to the wrong location.

Acorn

P.S. Accommodation is typed in wrong and pages have different fonts and the alignment of footer and page lengths need addressing.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Phill, does it work in Preview and a local folder Export Website?
    If so, you published once before with the original template, you must be republishing to the wrong location.

Acorn

P.S. Accommodation is typed in wrong and pages have different fonts and the alignment of footer and page lengths need addressing.
    Mobile version. when previewed is a mess, but the main site is fine. When I go to File/Export website from either Main or Mobile variants, both sites look fine. Meanwhile I will work on footer and page sizes as suggested, and then delete the mobile variant and recreate it from the amended site? Have taken care of fonts and typo, thanks for noticing.