Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Upgraded to PRO+ - Please Share how you use it

OK, I decided to take the LIFETIME offer and move from the Magix distributed Designer to the XARA distributed PRO+ and cloud. If you are using PRO+ with Cloud will you share some ways that you are using it? Interested if you share files with clients, and the other Cloud oriented functions. I have been a XARA user for about 10 years and I started reading about Cloud and collaboration but figured I'd learn more faster from how existing users use it.
    THANKS!
    Last edited by onlye; 09 July 2021 at 08:12 PM. Reason: update

Default Re: Upgraded to PRO+ - Please Share how you use it

I don't really collaborate. But I upgraded to Pro+ because Xara is constantly making upgrades and improving the product. Development for Pro X is not as often.

I create hidden image stereogram images for publication and I use Pro+ to do everything but make the stereogram. I use a proprietary app for that part.

And I have been doing paperback books in Pro+. It is not ideal, but I have used Xara since 1996 and I know how to make it do what I need it to do.

Default Re: Upgraded to PRO+ - Please Share how you use it

I do a number of websites for non profits and 2 newsletters. Pro+ answers my needs and waiting faster tweaks and fixes which Pro+ does.
    I’m just starting to look at Cloud plus. They tend to promote this a lot and it’s very good for collaboration and especially branding. IMO cloud + offers very simple websites for those who want website, letter, newsletter and business card approaches with consistent branding throughout.
    I enjoy designing my own, but there’s others who want a faster solution. Cloud offers this.
    Best thing to do is a build in Xara, and Cloud and note the differences.
    -Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.