Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I thought I should teach myself a little PHP. I wanted to start by using some ready made codes just to see what PHP can do.

I frequently need a "GD graphics library" to do things and I found out, that I need a file "php_gd.dll" to implement under Windows.

Unfortunately, I can't find this file anywhere. Could anybody here please be so kind and just mail it to me, preferably the version that does GIF as well ..

Thanks
    Wolfgang
    IP

I thought I should teach myself a little PHP. I wanted to start by using some ready made codes just to see what PHP can do.

I frequently need a "GD graphics library" to do things and I found out, that I need a file "php_gd.dll" to implement under Windows.

Unfortunately, I can't find this file anywhere. Could anybody here please be so kind and just mail it to me, preferably the version that does GIF as well ..

Thanks
    Wolfgang
    IP

http://php.weblogs.com/php_gd seems to offer a download.
    Otherwise simply try pasting php_gd.dll into yahoo ! you will see a list of quite a few sites.
    Good luck.
    Jeff.
    IP

Thanks valrive,

It's been a while since I posted this. I already found this php_gd.dll meanwhile, but only the one working with JPG and PNG.

It seems, the version you suggest supports GIF as well. I'll give it a try ..

Thanks
    Wolfgang
    IP