Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help with top of page arrow

This website is mainly 1 long page with separate "product" pages linked to it.
    I always do the full size version first, make sure t's all good and then tackle the mobile variant.
    In the Main one I had a fixed white arrow which stayed in place (near the right hand top of the screen) while scrolling so you could always get back to the top of the page - worked - all good.
    Start work on the mobile version, do a preview and have 2 white arrows when I cross the breakpoint to the mobile size.
    Go back, look for the white arrow in the mobile variant - there's nothing - checked in wireframe - nothing.
    I then delete the arrow in the main version - preview - full screen and smaller - no arrow (as expected) - cross the size breakpoint and up pops the arrow!
    Look in the html files folder and find the 2 png's that are the arrows - I delete both. Preview the site and at mobile size see an icon for a broken/missing image!

Would one of the clever men here please take a look at the file and tell me where on earth that white arrow is hiding!

Final 30-6.web

Default Re: Help with top of page arrow

LGF,

tell me where on earth that white arrow is hiding!
    From your mobile layout scroll across to the right, and you will see the 'sticky' up arrow, move it back on to the mobile design page; then copy and paste to your main layout for completeness.

If in doubt check the P&L Gallery for the up arrow symbol.

Final 30-6_Missing-Up-Arrow.xar

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
    LGF,

From your mobile layout scroll across to the right, and you will see the 'sticky' up arrow, move it back on to the mobile design page; then copy and paste to your main layout for completeness.

If in doubt check the P&L Gallery for the up arrow symbol.

Final 30-6_Missing-Up-Arrow.xar

Gary
    Many thanks Gary - something weird happening! As I said, I checked everywhere in wireframe mode and couldn't see it, but as soon as I found it in the P&L gallery and clicked on it, the outline popped up!

Nice looking clean and modern site. Just two minor things without reading the rest,

it should be 'suit an array' not suite in the top paragraph

and further down 'Our viability proposition analysis the project' should probably be 'Our viability proposition analyses the project'.

Quote Originally Posted by ukDalek View Post
    Nice looking clean and modern site. Just two minor things without reading the rest,

it should be 'suit an array' not suite in the top paragraph

and further down 'Our viability proposition analysis the project' should probably be 'Our viability proposition analyses the project'.
    Many thanks for your comments - ukDalek - the site isn't live yet but thanks for picking that up!