One of the first initiatives I want to kick off is a big update to push out lots of little fixes, usability tweaks, minor bugs that often fly under the radar. Whilst they might be small things, each little frustration all adds up to the overall experience of a program.

To give you some examples of what I mean:

Resizing images doesn't snap to other images and objects.
Corner resize handles are not shown unless the object rotation center option is selected.
Changing the colour space does not stick unless you change the colour's values.
Program will lock up when it is processing something, causing windows to say it's not responding (which technically is true but the program isn't dead) instead of simple letting the user know it's working. This has often been reported as a crash.

And so on. Some of them are new, some of them are old issues. I have a large list myself of these tweaks and fixes, and I know there is a large number of TG here in the Dear Xara thread. I'm doing my best to go through as much as I can but with 15k Posts there will no doubt be loads I will miss, so with that if you have any of these small tweaks or annoyances that you want us to look at, please let me know.

Emphasis on the minor. I'm not planning any feature release or major overhauls in this particular update, just usability tweaks and fixes.