Wondering if anyone else is using GoDaddy web hosting and having site/server issues in recent months ?

In the last 45 days, there has been 3 times when my web-sites (I have a handful of hobby sites) were unavailable, getting basic "site can not be reached" or "time out in connection" errors. These are under my main domain that is hosted by GoDaddy.
In two past occasions, the issue came about and went away "overnight" after 1-2 days (next day - all seemed ok).
All 3 cases appeared to crop up on a Saturday.

At present my sites, can not be accessed since Saturday (today being Tuesday). Both the main account domain nor any of the handful of other sub-domain links are failing.
...i.e.: www.Frolin.net is the main, and www.2021TulsaUnion.com and www.SouthTexasRR.com are two of various other domains under the Frolin.Net folders

I have received emails from various people, in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas who confirm, they can not access the sites.
I have had folks try from different service providers, even via SmartPhones using cell data not home Wifi, and can't access = so not my pc or modem.

Running TraceRT finds multiple clear time-outs after reaching the GoDaddy IP line (see image).

Talking to GoDaddy, they tell me it's not their side, it's out in the web.
Talking to my Cable ISP provider, they say it's not their side.
...both say they can access the sites (from their desk)

So this is not Xara but these are Xara pages on my Hosting account, and wanted to see if anyone else is...
A- using GoDaddy hosting service and having issues ?
B- using GoDaddy hosting and not having issues ? (and if this, where are you)

Grasping at straws on this website access issue. Thanks for any tips.

Frolin
San Antonio, Texas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TraceRt  6-15-21.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	129858