Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Info Webinar - 09 June 2021

@Rob-Xar

In light of your recent offer of engagement, I have added these Webinar invites to the "What's New in Xara Cloud" event below.

@All TGers:
    Book your slot, suitable to your time zone:

UPDATE: Xara has added a pop-up in https://www.xara.com as well.

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 05 June 2021 at 12:10 PM.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Question Re: Webinar - 09 June 2021

@MB365 & @Aaron & @Ana

Thank you for effort in presenting the Berlin-time webinar.

Rather than raise Qs in the webinar, here are some points that I feel need to be placed TG record:
    • I have concerns that the Web Share link is "permanent" [@MB365]. How do I destroy something that could be potentially damaging, embarrassing, contractual or other?
    • @Aaron - Smart Duplication only copies the last two shapes and then repeats. Can this be improved?
    • Smart Duplication - How can I duplicate up as the control is always hidden by the Rotate control?
    • General - what is the opportunity for Xara to offer web hosting for Xara Cloud+/Xara Designer Pro+, replacing Magix's xara.hosting (which is currently still dead)?
    • @MB365 - when will Xara Cloud, which is a server instance of the engine driving your XDAs be able to handle Presentation steps, Layers and web documents?
    • @Aaron - why can the Cloud Templates not be downloadable for use in XPro+, other than picking each one-by-one?
    • @Aaron, do you have a TG account and do you view the Xara Cloud Threads for Bugs and Feature Requests?

Issues, Bugs, concerns and requests have been raised in these Forums and the lack of feedback in the past has been immense.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat