Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Management Update

Hi all,

Just a small announcement to let you know that Eva, our Product Manager for the desktop titles of Xara is sadly leaving the company for her next adventure. She's accomplished a lot for us, from launching Designer Pro+ to helping Magix deliver Designer Pro X and the other products. We here at Xara wish her all the best in her new challenges.

I'm very happy to announce that I've been promoted to Product Manager in her place, and will manage the future of our desktop titles. This is something I've wanted to do for quite a while now, and I'm very excited to get started on this path.

This September will be my 8th year at Xara, starting as a technical support engineer. My journey with Xara has been incredible, and although I will be stepping up to look after the Designer products, I won't let go of that connection to our very users, to you. My focus is to give you a product with useful features. Exciting features. Modern features. To give you a product to write home about. I look forward to working with you all, and to get things done

I will copy this message in the Graphics Chat channel also.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	men-toasting-with-beer-white-background_53876-96733.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	129769

Thanks
    Rob

Default Re: Management Update

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Hi all,

Just a small announcement to let you know that Eva, our Product Manager for the desktop titles of Xara is sadly leaving the company for her next adventure. She's accomplished a lot for us, from launching Designer Pro+ to helping Magix deliver Designer Pro X and the other products. We here at Xara wish her all the best in her new challenges.

I'm very happy to announce that I've been promoted to Product Manager in her place, and will manage the future of our desktop titles. This is something I've wanted to do for quite a while now, and I'm very excited to get started on this path.

This September will be my 8th year at Xara, starting as a technical support engineer. My journey with Xara has been incredible, and although I will be stepping up to look after the Designer products, I won't let go of that connection to our very users, to you. My focus is to give you a product with useful features. Exciting features. Modern features. To give you a product to write home about. I look forward to working with you all, and to get things done

I will copy this message in the Graphics Chat channel also.

Thanks
    Rob
    Rob, all the best to Eva-K from us in TG.

Congrats to the promotion.
    It is in all our interests to work in an all-informed manner as reporting issues through Intercomm never elevates community awareness.

+1

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Firstly let's thank Eva for her input to the Xara community. Well done Eva and all the best for your future career.

@ Rob, this is great news and well deserved. Congratulations!

Please, please don't loose connection with us TG members, you have been a stalwart over recent years and very often one of a group of one that appears to care about communication between users, TG's members and Gaddeston Park.

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Eva we will miss you, all the very best, and thanks for all that you did

Rob, get ready, for now the fun begins....
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Nice one Eva and very well done Rob. Congratulations.

ps. Rob, don’t forget to still take a glance at the ‘Dear Xara’ section now and then!

Best regards
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Well done you, I think is what you on your side of the pond would say.

Bravo from this side of the pond. Well earned.

Eva have a wonderful future in whatever endeavor you may take. Rob congrads and I am very excited for you and the possibilities to come with Xara. You have been there for us more than anyone that I can recall. Keep up the great work and looking forward to many more years of Xara.

Congratulations from me too.

Most of the time you seem to be one of the few who care.

Excellent news for you and the products.

Eva, thank you, and good luck in your future endeavours.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Congrats Rob, Eva best of luck on your next venture.

=

Thanks guys. Eva has been the most energetic and positive person I've known in Xara and I will certainly miss her energy here.

No doubt will pop in whenever I can to see what is happening. Let's wipe the slate clean here and get things done. No drama, just solutions. Feel free to post your bugs and feature requests, but let me know at the same time via email or intercom. Communication will be our key to success.

And just a heads up. A lot of projects and releases are already in motion, so we'll complete them before I can fully take over and plan the next steps. Designer Pro+ will always come first, as that is directly under our remit rather than Magix's. If you have a bug that desperately needs fixing, I can get that in there quickly :)