Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Management Update

Great news. I am sure the communication will remain as active and efficient as it has been before. I am from Los Angeles, and I am an often visitor to this weblink. And I may say only one thing – whatever changes happen in your life – treat them as a change for the better. And it will work in this directions. So I assume, everyone here is waiting something new and great.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 22 June 2021 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjannel View Post
    I am from Los Angeles,
    In this thread Trying to understand how SVG's use up Power Usage. - Page 3 (talkgraphics.com) you claim to be from Italy. Care to clarify?

Welcome to TalkGraphics jjannel. Good-bye!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Not sure what you are playing at here. Where in LA are you? What is your favorite neighborhood restaurant and what street is it on?

I have removed your link because new members, especially new members who are not users of Xara products, are not permitted to use links for their first 10 posts. And if you try to spam us, you're toast.

jjannel - Give me one good reason why I should not banish you from TalkGraphics.

Congrats Rob and best of luck Eva.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.