Hi all,

Just a small announcement to let you know that Eva, our Product Manager for the desktop titles of Xara is sadly leaving the company for her next adventure. She's accomplished a lot for us, from launching Designer Pro+ to helping Magix deliver Designer Pro X and the other products. We here at Xara wish her all the best in her new challenges.

I'm very happy to announce that I've been promoted to Product Manager in her place, and will manage the future of our desktop titles. This is something I've wanted to do for quite a while now, and I'm very excited to get started on this path.

This September will be my 8th year at Xara, starting as a technical support engineer. My journey with Xara has been incredible, and although I will be stepping up to look after the Designer products, I won't let go of that connection to our very users, to you. My focus is to give you a product with useful features. Exciting features. Modern features. To give you a product to write home about. I look forward to working with you all, and to get things done :)

I will copy this message in the Graphics Chat channel also.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	men-toasting-with-beer-white-background_53876-96733.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	129768

Thanks
Rob