Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default I need some advices about logo Design process

hi guys i have some questions to do about logo Design process, What page sizes do you usually use when creating a Brand Identity Guideline?

Default Re: I need some advices about logo Design process

Quote Originally Posted by Clipize View Post
    hi guys i have some questions to do about logo Design process, What page sizes do you usually use when creating a Brand Identity Guideline?
    Clipize, welcome to TalkGraphics.

You have Posted in the wrong forum.
    In passing, we have special detection wetware for words like "clip" as we do not need any photo clipping assistance.

First off we would Google search: Brand Identity Guideline and go from there.
    Second off, if you are native Italian you can be forgiven that your English is not too good. I would be concerned that your punctuation is not so good and would worry if you were engaging in Brand Identity Guideline tasks.

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 03 June 2021 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Moved Thread to Off Topic forum until OP declares their graphic products
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat