Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Arrow Raking over Old Coals

Only 12 years on and the coals are still smouldering: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...-the-structure.

Xara has come on in leaps and bounds but Accessibility is still being let down.
    Discuss.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Raking over Old Coals

My boilerplate argument: Examine what we already have and see how each feature can be improved and made more intuitive and functional. And make those changes. Then when you have run out of features to improve, then consider luxuries such as all the smart handles, etc. FOCUS. FOCUS. FOCUS.

Default Re: Raking over Old Coals

That’s a great read @acorn. I wonder if @covoxer is still around.
    I can read code but I’m dreadful at writing it. It’s a practice thing. I lost myself at CSS.
    Now 11 years later we’re dealing with many WYSIWYG editors. Some good, some awful. But there’s a certain trend for ready made templates. If one googles web programs the chorus of top 10s, paid monthly subs always comes up.
    Frankly I love Xara, UNTIL something goes wrong and one has to look under the hood.
    But, then again I always have you and many others, and this forum. Thank You.
    -W
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.