Here is what I got from a client. I have done everything in my power to maker her happy and her site is optimized to the max with what xara offers. She used to be on wordpress and compalined about her developers charging her a lot and not doing much, now that I have put in years of work and many many freebies now and then, I even lowered my price to 1/4 of the price she would be paying had she stayed with her wordpress developers or any for that matter, I did this because of our friendship for 30 years. she wrote this, see following.

She did all her own SEO/Tags, and also her own content. At this stage of the game I am ready to throw in the towel, tired of educating clients and them thinking we can bend in any direction.

I am frustrated and told her to look into an SEO company and also just because you have a website you can not sit back and hope for business to come in.

How would you respond to this? See below.

I’m not sure how long I can continue to sustain this business. My traffic is low every day…I keep adding content to my pages, but still I get very low traffic and hardly any inquiries. I’m at a loss as to what to do. Are they any SEO plugins that work with ZARA HTML?