Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default client dissatisfaction

Here is what I got from a client. I have done everything in my power to maker her happy and her site is optimized to the max with what xara offers. She used to be on wordpress and compalined about her developers charging her a lot and not doing much, now that I have put in years of work and many many freebies now and then, I even lowered my price to 1/4 of the price she would be paying had she stayed with her wordpress developers or any for that matter, I did this because of our friendship for 30 years. she wrote this, see following.

She did all her own SEO/Tags, and also her own content. At this stage of the game I am ready to throw in the towel, tired of educating clients and them thinking we can bend in any direction.

I am frustrated and told her to look into an SEO company and also just because you have a website you can not sit back and hope for business to come in.

How would you respond to this? See below.

I’m not sure how long I can continue to sustain this business. My traffic is low every day…I keep adding content to my pages, but still I get very low traffic and hardly any inquiries. I’m at a loss as to what to do. Are they any SEO plugins that work with ZARA HTML?

Default Re: client dissatisfaction

There are SEO companies who are skilled in this. From your client's message it sounds to me like she is concerned with staying in business and not dissatisfied with your service. Maybe someone here can recommend a good trustworthy SEO resource.

Yes she just assured me she is happy with my services but not happy with the traffic. She also said she does not want to spend money on SEO companies.
    I told her to start link building and being active on blogs, social media etc... There is a wealth of info out there that she can learn from online and can bring traffic in.

I tell my clients that service-offering websites are not like "field of dreams" - build it and they will come.

I tell them to consider a website to be a bit like an online business card - the place where people go to check people out and find what they do.

Service based businesses should be looking to find ways to drive traffic to their websites - SEO is only a part of that. It's about getting noticed by the target audience.

- participate in social media
    - have collaborations with related businesses
    - contribute to online sources and resources
    -if you have premises add the location to Google maps.

Don't hide away - look for places where you can get exposure

Finally, look at what it is that you offer. Maybe that's the real problem. Check out the competition and get ideas from them.

Eggexactly Pauland. Hopefully now she will do just that. This one client is a good friend, otherwise I would never work for friends. I send her a few great social media SEO videos on youtube and she thanked me for it. I guess I was just frustrated. I am better now, sometimes I feel that I do not want to deal with anyone anymore, been doing it so long, maybe my patience has run dry.

we also used SEO for advertisement , it worked really good