Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug V18 Manual is not updated

V18 of Magix Xara Designer Pro online manual is not updated. Xara you might as well check the pdf download manual too. Lack of updating the manuals has been happening in the past too.

https://www.magix.info/us/forum/miss...452/#ca1670809

Default Re: V18 Manual is not updated

I hear ya.
    Here’s the latest I have. http://support-dl.xara.com/pdf/Versi...nerProPlus.pdf

-Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Thank you, Not sure if this is updated too? Someone from Xara should look at this. If the manual is not updated how can a software be useful?

That version is over a year stale.
    These are the ones currently available for Pro+:

I also did ask.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Can you kindly pin this in Dear Xara. Not sure why we call it DEAR

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    ... Not sure why we call it DEAR
    Because the folks at Xara are dear to us? Because they try hard and because we love the program, so far.

In general; I'm quite confused by the version numbering. In the program (help, about) the latest versio is advertised as " 21.1.1.62011". Windows properties reports "18.1.1.62011". That's a bit confusing, to say the least ...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In general; I'm quite confused by the version numbering. In the program (help, about) the latest versio is advertised as " 21.1.1.62011". Windows properties reports "18.1.1.62011". That's a bit confusing, to say the least ...
    18 is the core version. This aligns across Magix products. Xara picked a random 20 for marketing when it was Magix 17.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat