Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Unexpected shut down

I have installed and activated Xara Web Designer 11 Premium on my new computer. It is still active on my old one, so I am using the two installations permitted. It seems to work fine, but when I try to upload changes to my website (using another webhost, not Xara) the program shuts down immediately. There are no error messages. It just throws me out. It still works perfectly on my old computer and I can upload changes without difficulty, using the same settings.
    Any advice gratefully received.
    Many thanks

Default Re: Unexpected shut down

I have moved this thread to the Xara Web Design chat forum.

Does this happen with any other website, or just the one you mentioned? Sometimes a document gets corrupted and can do weird things.

As it is a new install, I suggest you Run it as Admin to unlock any stuck library files.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    As it is a new install, I suggest you Run it as Admin to unlock any stuck library files.

Acorn
    Thank you Acorn, but running as an administrator makes no difference - instant shut down of the program, as before.