Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mobility issues from working with Xara

So attached is some pointers that I have been getting pretty much for all my clients.Has this been discussed before, is it something Xara is working on or too small and not a big deal?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	129544  

Default Re: Mobility issues from working with Xara

Just a note in case you want to edit your post: You've crossed out the name of the website on one line of your screenshot but it's still fully visible on the next one.

With regard to the 'viewport' reference, these threads might be relevant:
    https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ice-width-quot
    and/or
    https://www.magix.info/us/forum/view...idth--1220911/

The other issues seem to be self-explanatory to me. i.e. you need to use a larger font and to increase the spacing between links (or other clickable elements).

Thanks for pointing that out and the links.

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out and the links.
    behzad, here is another Link, https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...or-with-Google, in which you played a part.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Your memory is better than mine. I think I am getting alzheimer

behzad, you specific URL is being reported by https://www.google.com/webmasters/to...bile-friendly/ as being
    Tested on: May 1, 2021 at 12:22 PM
    Page is mobile friendly
    This page is easy to use on a mobile device
    Nine images did not load up (in time).

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi, I haven't been on Talk Graphics for quite a while and came on now to have a look around and I saw this post. I have what is now an old version of Web Designer 11 Premium.

I am lucky if I update my website once a year. But every 3 to 6 months I get that email from Google Search Console that I have those same 3 problems. So, no change in code, website is fine, then website has a problem. I do nothing and then website shows fine again with no problems.

I think, at least in my case, the problem must be on Google's end. My website code hasn't changed one bit. Google says it's fine. Then somehow it's bad. Then it's fine again. Without changing anything.

A couple weeks ago it said I have a new problem that has never come up before, again of course, with nothing changing in my website code. This time it said I have a "Coverage Issue" with "Submitted URL blocked due to other 4xx issue". I haven't the foggiest idea what that means. My website comes up fine on my laptop and on my phone. Oh well.

I have the same problem, I found a solution.
    After being notified by Google, I'll reload the entire site (or just change the dates to ftp) and google writes that everything is fixed.

P&G 10, 11, 15; XWD Premium 11,15; XDPX 15.1; XDPX 18.5; XDPX 19; XBuilder;

I just tell Google to check again and a couple days later Google says everything is fine. It does get to be bothersome after awhile because I have been having this for the past couple of years.

Ray

Thumbs up Re: Mobility issues from working with Xara

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    behzad, you specific URL is being reported by https://www.google.com/webmasters/to...bile-friendly/ as being
    Tested on: May 1, 2021 at 12:22 PMPage is mobile friendlyThis page is easy to use on a mobile device
    Nine images did not load up (in time).Acorn
    That is great, thanks