Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Charting.js

Info Charting.js

Just getting a handle round charting.js: https://www.chartjs.org/docs/latest/.

I have this design as my testbed to changing data, configuration and chart type, if anyone is interested: JS - Charting.xar.
    I am looking at this as I will not fork out more cash for a Xara-endorsed addition to Cloud+ when I could use this or a host of others: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compar...ting_libraries.

The design has one extra feature. When Previewed or Published, there is a Sticky MS Edge logo, bottom left.
    If you have Windows 10 & MS Edge installed and you are using a different browser, clicking this open the same page in MS Edge.
    I am using it for site testing.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Charting.js

Just used this to plot my activities over the years:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

The design has one extra feature. When Previewed or Published, there is a Sticky MS Edge logo, bottom left.
    If you have Windows 10 & MS Edge installed and you are using a different browser, clicking this open the same page in MS Edge.
    I am using it for site testing.
    Could you do the same for Chrome, Firefox and Safari Acorn?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Could you do the same for Chrome, Firefox and Safari Acorn?
    Sadly not possible.
    I can do it all with AutoHotKey scripting. There is a new AHK v2 out and the mechanism to create a standalone executable is a bit beyond my time at the moment.

If you followed my earlier missive on this mechanism is it only possible with a lot of code. Code that is forcing a client's machine to run executables, so a bit iffy.
    Xara managed it with IE, which never had enough of these checks. Another reason to badger Xara to drop its internal IE usage!

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Just used this to plot my activities over the years:
    Egg, just checked and on clicked the Edge logo, it still says you're drinking too much!

Acorn