Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Web Hosting

Default Web Hosting

Dear Xara, would you consider offering free hosting like done previously with the + yearly subscription?

Default Re: Web Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Dear Xara, would you consider offering free hosting like done previously with the + yearly subscription?
    Xara mentioned a few months back that is was looking into it. I stressed the need for CPanel and SSL support.

The Thread should be in the Xara Cloud Forum.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

That would entice me to sub to +

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    That would entice me to sub to +
    You can kind of get SSL with Cloud+ already

https://shared.xara.com/ftJWjAASDx/ is an example of me getting WebP into the XDA before v21.1 came along. I am still using this approach as it is better and not quirky.
    Cloud+ has a Share > Share to Web capability.

Clearly it is not a full web service but it is useful when sharing with clients, especially as you can publish a specific .XAR web design from a Pro+ file, even though Cloud+ cannot handle full editing of the same.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat