Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Logo

Default Re: Logo

Awesome Egg.

There are too many talented people here. I feel so underwhelmed with my abilities.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Thanks Keith. My love for many years has been vector drawings and animating them. For years I did this via Flash but unfortunately with it's demise manipulating vectors slipped into a very complicated world.

However with the advent of svg it is moving front feild again ....... but it took such a looong time.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I have to say I ended up going with Eggs logo, and much thanks to each and every one of you. I'm sorry to say as you people know it is a word press site, and it will not accept Eggs animated SVG. It won't let me upload it and says that is a security risk so I had to go with the PNG although I would've loved to have had the animated. Once again thank you to each of you, and especially you Egg for my new logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsyjoe View Post
    I have to say I ended up going with Eggs logo, and much thanks to each and every one of you. I'm sorry to say as you people know it is a word press site, and it will not accept Eggs animated SVG. It won't let me upload it and says that is a security risk so I had to go with the PNG although I would've loved to have had the animated. Once again thank you to each of you, and especially you Egg for my new logo.
    GJ, there are WP plug-ins for adding animated SVGs: SVGator is one. This one is more hands-on: https://github.com/jdelia/jdd-svg-support.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Lou, try this:
    https://youtu.be/DzM3U4OrxTw
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    I watched the video Egg and after watching the video, I have decided I'm not sure about adding HTML, so I'm just going to go with the PNG so you went to trouble of animating it for me Egg but I'm not going to use it. I am sorry but I am a total dimwit and even with the video I couldn't get it to work. I do appreciate all everyone has done for me especially you Egg. Either way it is a fantastic logo and fits my site well. On the main page, I did away with my picture and place my new logo right were my picture would be I've already used it on several other pages that aren't live yet, but it works wonderfully.

Fantastic, Egg I love it.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I have decided I'm not sure about adding HTML, so I'm just going to go with the PNG
    That's no problem Joe. Just enjoyed the whole process, it was fun.

@ Larry ~ Thanks.
    Egg