Dear Xara...

...I am underwhelmed by the total lack of response to a serious defect in your Image Filename feature.

I have completed a simple exercise for you to respond to now finding that the creation of Image Filenames is dependent on where the image happens to be.
This is clearly unworkable as no subsequent access and usage of an expected filename can be assured.

I created three identical Grouped items, called Ducks, and placed them all on the X-axis (X=0).
Each was given a different Image Filename.

The Preview/Export/Publish HTML of Lined up.xar reveals only the first Image Filename is applied to all three Ducks.

I moved the third Duck 0.67px right (X=0.67), Quacked ahead.xar now reveals the third Image Filename.

Only when I have all three Ducks at non-integer co-ordinates, Staggered Quacks.xar, do we see all three images rendered with the right filename.

Sadly, put the Ducks onto integer co-ordinates and the last two go AWOL, Stepping Out.xar

This, together with the random numbering of images even when they are exact clones, makes a total mockery of this feature's expectations.

Will you please address this immediately.
A response will be welcome but is not expected to acknowledging there are ISSUES.

Perhaps you might add a klaxon warning in the next release should people accidently place thing on integer co-ordinates?

Acorn