Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Add Language

Hybrid View

Default Re: Add Language

Hello, thanks for the suggestions. Sorry, I was away from my computer all weekend. I can't access the content catalog any longer but I did purchase the backup DVD when I bought the program. Is there a way for me to download the language from the DVD? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mcspade View Post
    Hello, thanks for the suggestions. Sorry, I was away from my computer all weekend. I can't access the content catalog any longer but I did purchase the backup DVD when I bought the program. Is there a way for me to download the language from the DVD? Thanks!
    The Support page states:
    By default, only the English US & UK dictionaries are installed. You can install the other languages from the content pack after unlocking, by going to Help > Download Content Installer.
    I have always believed the Content Installer was separate to the Update Service. Have you tried Help > Download content installer at all?
    It should be part of the DVD as well.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Acorn, I will try your suggestions and report back.

Thanks Acorn. Simple fix, I never downloaded the content installer. I now have my dictionary. Thanks again!